Update by user Jun 12

Patchogue Store

Original review posted by user Jun 12

From day 1, it has been far from easy with my purchase. After selecting my blinds, two days after my purchase, I never was contacted by the installer.

When i called his cell directly, it was a strange conversation. He said he was at the doctor, couldn't talk and leave a message. I called the Patchogue store, no one ever answers that phone. IT IS RIDICULOUS to contact anyone.

I t hen called the Bayshore store and was helped by "Joe" i believe. He was very kind to me. He put me in touch with a different installer, Francis from Queens. Francis came as scheduled, even made the effort to get to me early before work.

When i decided I wanted to change my order after his measurements, again it was an all day affair trying to get someone to call me back at Patchogue. Finally at the end of the day, i was contacted. This is the poorest customer service i have experienced. When i do get someone, however, they are helpful.

I made my final decision on blinds. Scheduled install for tomorrow. I decided to contact Francis to confirm. He tells me it is TODAY and there was a mistake and he is only out here for today.

Luckily i have job flexibility.

For all the money I have spent on blinds, this was the worst experience to date I have had with any purchase, work done in my home. I am praying that these are custom fitted and look nice after install.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments