The service at a store I was at was bad.Wrote to head office and no one responded.

WE had to fix the mistakes on the blinds ouselves to save on costs. Also the blinds are reallyy bad quality for the price. Nothing like the samples at the store.Just stay away same quality at IKEA for cheaper! Even if you feel like you have been ripped off they do not give you any sort of refund or store credit.

They just try to get you to make a purchase and once you get the blinds its over. The warrenty is a fraud also .

There are a lot of restrictions.Never again will I purchase anything from them again , waste of money, and overall waste of time to argue with them.

Had an Experience with Blinds To Go?

Comments

I bought blinds from Blinds to Go and the installer was blind they were falling down in a week he forgot to put some things up they are awful.

I also complained and got no response

I also complained and got no response

Stay away from them, especially the store in Montreal, Canada (St.Leonard store)!They are clueless....messed up my order 3 times.

Talking to them is like talking to a wall, nobody understands what's going on or could provide me with a straight answer about any of their products....even the manager!!!

She sends someone to take measurements at my house and they were still wrong!!!!Just go buy your blinds somewhere else, don't waste your time like I did!!!

#272020

Whoever advised me to order from Blindstoyourdoor.com, Thank You. They provide real quality blinds at prices that destroy Blinds To Go. And the lifetime warranty also applies.