Blinds To Go - BTG should stand for bendover & touch the ground
we ordered 4 blinds online and were charged $132.00 dollars for them which we promptly paid.Two days later we received a call that due to a computer glitch in their system a mistake was made and the order would be over $900.00 You imagine what kinda of incompetence we dealt with talking to their customer service and they refuse to honor the contract commitment for which we paid and will not make these blinds.
They are without a doubt the most inept rude and disorganized company we have ever dealt!
We have filed complaints the better business bureau and the federal trade commission but doubt it will be of any avail.If you are reading this do yourself a favor ahead of time and take your well earned dollars elsewhere
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "My parents bought my family a new couch, love seat, and minni mouse chair. This was less then a year ago. They paid for 5 years of insurance on all..."
- "I was told when my furniture was being delivered the delivery guys would put everything together and the place I wanted it. They did none of the above. After calling..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."