we ordered 4 blinds online and were charged $132.00 dollars for them which we promptly paid.Two days later we received a call that due to a computer glitch in their system a mistake was made and the order would be over $900.00 You imagine what kinda of incompetence we dealt with talking to their customer service and they refuse to honor the contract commitment for which we paid and will not make these blinds.
They are without a doubt the most inept rude and disorganized company we have ever dealt!
We have filed complaints the better business bureau and the federal trade commission but doubt it will be of any avail.If you are reading this do yourself a favor ahead of time and take your well earned dollars elsewhere
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."
- "My parents bought my family a new couch, love seat, and minni mouse chair. This was less then a year ago. They paid for 5 years of insurance on all..."
- "I was told when my furniture was being delivered the delivery guys would put everything together and the place I wanted it. They did none of the above. After calling..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."